- Master of Business Administration, University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Coursework completed for American Society of Appraisers “ASA” designation
Business Interruption/Damages Consulting Select Cases:
- Business interruption analyses of multiple businesses on behalf of PCL Construction for settlement of a class action lawsuit pertaining to a prolonged regional power outage caused by a 2017 bridge construction accident in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Economic damages analyses for an Illinois road construction contractor which sued the State of Illinois and the United States Government for economic damages for reverse discrimination relating to the awarding of State and Federal funded highway projects.
- Business interruption analyses of various businesses impacted by the 2010 BP oil spill as part of an accounting consortium that worked closely with KPMG and PWC during the first 2 of 3 phases of the settlement process (BP and Gulf Coast Claims Facility).